1. Don’t shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see Him.
2. I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
3. God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
4. God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way.
5. To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.
6. Integrity is doing what is right even when no one is watching.
7. Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
8. True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.
9. Love is unselfishly choosing for another’s highest good.
10. Faith, in the sense in which I am here using the word, is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, in spite of your changing moods.
11. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
12. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.