- Don’t shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see Him. – This is one of my most favorite sayings in the world and kind of the point of this blog.
- I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
- God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
- God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way.
- To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.
- Integrity is doing what is right even when no one is watching.
- Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
- True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.
- Love is unselfishly choosing for another’s highest good.
- Faith, in the sense in which I am here using the word, is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, in spite of your changing moods.
- There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.