Though it might take some digging up sometimes, the reality is, there are a myriad of reasons to be grateful for our father. And while it is easy to take these reasons for granted, we must keep in mind that the key to obtaining a joyful disposition is by overlooking sorrow and focusing on the positive. A thankful heart is a happy heart!
That’s why in the spirit of honoring and appreciating our dads on this special time we call Father’s Day, I share just some of the wonderful gifts my father has lovingly given me:
1. Thank you for teaching me the love for God’s Truth, which is the greatest treasure I could ever receive in this life.
2. Thank you for imparting with me the passion for the arts, and for being my inspiration in becoming a good educator.
3. Thank you for always getting out of your way to help me whenever I’m in need, be it in big or small matters.
4. Thank you for your wise advice and life’s lessons that guide me through all these years of growing up.
5. Thank you for your example of humility, hard work, and doing things in order (OC-ness) and with all your might.
6. Thank you for patiently forgiving my faults and for suffering long to bear with my human nature.
7. And most of all, thank you for supporting my dreams and for believing in me.
Indeed, “the righteous man walks in his integrity, his children are blessed after him” (Proverbs 20: 7).
With millions of reasons under the sun, to compliment dads who are second to none, I’ve narrowed it down to a critical one… it’s the blessing of a dad who makes life fun! 😊❤️
I’d love to hear from you! 🙂 Reach me via Instagram (@chasingthestarsblog), by sending me an email at email@example.com, or through Facebook!